While poring over a map, I discovered that I'd visited 24 countries in 24 years. Surprised by this large number, I decided to document my travel experiences.
So here's the deal...one year, documentation of 24 countries, 115 cities and countless experiences. With stories, photos, anecdotes - I will try to capture what I saw, heard and felt.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

The View from my Apartment

I live in a high rise building. For this article, I'm just posting pictures which are the view from my 14th (actually the 13th, if you think about it) floor apartment.

It's absolutely gorgeous and I am about to move out in a few months and will really miss this place. It where all the magic happened :)








2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tilpuuu...I have 2 big windows with the same view. The angles are all different though. I saw one of the most gorgeous sunsets today. I will upload, if you want to see..

      Delete